Friday, January 27, 2006

Class Cancelled On Account of Hangover

Ok.... not a hangover.... just the flu from what I hear. Hopefully everyone feels better soon.

Bummer. I swear I'm more level when I get to train. I was more frustrated with my kids this morning than I normally would be. But really.... would you let your kids hit the glass table with their toy hammers? Me either.

And ... shodokan guy.... before you bring it up again.... yes of course I'd love to train with you folks but I can't make the times. I was hoping for seeing you last saturday but we had to move my 99 year old grandmother into a really nice nursing home. You should have seen the dresser we had to move. The darn thing was actually made of wood. Not like the crap they make now.

DAPI: 0 (No Pain No Gain.)
Day After Pain Index

1 Comments:

At January 29, 2006 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was both your sensei and his son sick on Thursday,January 26th? What happened to Franchesca?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home