Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sunday morning

Sunday morning....

Two of the newer dojo members joined Tony and I for sat morning. We could actually form a line.


Foot still hurts a bit from a previous class. I was dropped by one of these beginners for a back stretch. So... If you've read my earlier entries you should remember that I've been dropped once before. On that occassion I managed to roll off and fall gently to the ground. This time I was more aware what was happening and rolled off earlier at a higher height. I should have just kept rolling but I guess I came down on one foot torquing my ankle a little. Doing nothing and crushing my partner isn't an option for me. I must outweigh her by 45lbs.

DAPI: 2
Leftover ankle pain from previous class

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home