Saturday, March 24, 2007

Friday Night Ikkyo

Ok.. this is scary... Friday was just last night and I have no clue as to what we were doing....

Hmmm we did suwariwaza ikkyo.... We did a standing version.
We did suwariwaza sankyo. I needed more practice on this than I thought. It's been a while since I did this. Sensei Bob showed us a good exercise from the kneeling position where you just step from side to side. I think I ought to be doing a little of this before class. Being a little more fluid on my knees would be a good I think.

DAPI: 2
Thumb still hurts from 2 weeks back. Gotta be a sprain.

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2007 7:28 PM, Blogger uchi deshi said...

Every night after class, the deshis are supposed to write down in a book the techniques that we did in class. We do this immediately after class, and I still have trouble remembering what we did.

 
At March 30, 2007 8:57 AM, Blogger Scott Zrubek said...

You and Ukemido both have thumb issues. Maybe you're destined to be hitchhikers?

Trying to remember techniques overnight is good for the brain. At least I keep telling myself that. Hasn't improved my memory yet, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home