Sunday, April 29, 2007

Just Me and Eric

Eric and I were the only students this morning.

Started with some warm up ukemi. Peter did a few weeble rolls which left Eric a little puzzled at first. It's really the first time he's ever even seen them. He started about 3 months ago maybe. He did a pretty decent approximation. One of the things I noticed about Eric is that he seems to remember a good amount of what he sees the first time. He may not get the technique perfect or anything but he generally will move in the right direction most of the time.
(I found out later that he has previous martial arts experience... this makes sense)

Lots of tsuki attacks. Did a short version of iriminage which I loved. Kaitenage, udekimenage, a few koshinage ("I'd like to not do that"), ended with a sankyo.

DAPI: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home