Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Tad Late For Sunday

Wife was sick so I had to help out a bit before I could take off for aikido class.

I missed a few of the stretches but came in toward the end. We then started with some ukemi. After, we warmed up more with a couple line techniques. Simple rollouts. Was nice to warm up.

We did lots of stuff by starting with a tenkan and a j-step. One technique was jujinage. I have to say that this is the first time that we did this technique where I haven't been concerned about doing the ukemi for it and I was actually enjoying doing the technique.

After that we did both shihonage and kotageashi from a similar jujinage grab.

George sighting! This class we saw George again. It's been a while since he made a class.

DAPI:1
Thumb.... I've decided you won't hear about the sprained thumb for a while. I'm guessing it will take months to get back to 100%. I'll have to settle for 96% in the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home