Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Effective technique

I hit class Friday night but I missed Monday as other things came up. So, I managed to get in tonight. For whatever reason I am full of energy tonight. A far cry from class last Monday where I was actually tired.

The whole class centered around moretetori attacks. We had nikkyo, sankyo, some kind of otoshi, ikkyo, kotagaeshi.

The best part of all this was that I got to work with Christina. What I like most about her is that she practices at a faster pace than most people. Also, her technique is strong enough that I actually had to really be with it ukemi-wise. Always fun to practice with different people. With her I had to be on my toes. For nikkyo, she applied it very well and very quickly so I had to react quickly to avoid pain.

Super fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home