Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Did I Forget To Mention We Did Have The Test?

I guess in this period my nage took her test. Before the test I could see how nervous she was. In fact that was the most nervous I had ever seen her. But as soon as the first technique was called out that all got put aside. She did great. She was really focused for the test and stepped up. I tried my best to give her good committed attacks. I even got to breakfall out of her shihonage and put Peter's regular teaching of this(Sunday mornings) to good use.

What I was really impressed with was the improvement in her freestyle. Kim and I worked with her a lot after classes on this. We got her to enter and stop moving backwards. The extra practice time she put in really showed.

There were several other tests that night and everyone actually did quite well. I guess even the uke's did well as a whole. Mr. Mulligan made a note to congratulate the uke's as well for doing a good job.

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2008 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see your writers cramp has gotten better. Nikyo usually helps me with that. Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home