Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost Went To A Wednesday Class

Wife was too tired to take off but I had so much work to do I was pinned home anyway. Would have been funny if I went though. I actually got to the past couple of Wednesday nights.

I did however get to a Monday night class. My initial goal was to get to Salem's early class but once again, life got in the way and I was only able to get to the late class.

It was an unusually quiet night. Since it was just a couple of us and we were more experienced, Mike took the opportunity to polish some things up a bit. We first started with polishing some ukemi. After that we worked on some techniques.

At this point I don't believe I remember exactly what the various techniques were.... other than I believe they were mostly tae waza. All I remember was doing one of the techniques not quite right and plowing my partner into the mat. Not cool. Not what I intended.

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2009 1:07 PM, Anonymous Diana said...

Wednesday night was awesome; you missed a great class. Rob's favorite defenses against the Yokomen attack. Gee, I wonder who you plowed Monday night? HA HA!

 
At February 13, 2009 4:23 PM, Blogger Poxbox said...

Errr... Sorry about that.

It's one thing to do that on purpose because that's what's called for. It's another when you are just doing something wrong.

Maybe I threw down instead of out or something. I'm afraid at this point, I'll never really know.

Good thing your ukemi is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home