Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Easy Friday Night

At some point I stretched a ligament in my left knee. So.... I'll just be standing there and it kind of feels like my knee hyper extends. I also have had the feeling that the kneecap wants to slide in the wrong place.

A few days have gone by and now things are pretty much fine. I can tell it's almost healed up. You say to yourself.... what did he do to get that? Twist hard? Nope.... I'm convinced that all this bad weather had me wearing heavy winter boots. I tend to tuck one leg underneath the other when I sit. I think the extra weight pulling at the knee joint mattered. Weird... but I got into sneakers for two days and now everything is fine.

Friday night was a relatively laid back class. We did some suwari waza and so forth.

Wife needed me home so I didn't get to stay for the second class. Ah well.

2 Comments:

At February 05, 2009 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And could be walking with the boots tied higher up at the ankle thus not allowing the ame flexible ankle movement which then gets transmitted up to the knee instead... which doesn't rotate!

 
At February 05, 2009 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant... allowing the "same" flexible ankle movements

 

Post a Comment

<< Home