Sunday, August 02, 2009

Bummer.... No Class Today

I headed off this morning for practice and found the mat occupied by the arnis folks. I immediately saw the sign up on the bulletin board. Assuming it was up there Friday night I have no clue how I would have missed it. I swear it wasn't there. So anyway.... No Sunday morning class until mid-September. Bummer. My plan was to head to North Shore Aikikai for their later Sunday class but I was out with the family. My choice was to either race home and just get there in time or to stay where I was and do some much needed furniture shopping. I was already there and we really needed to look around.

So, I didn't get to practice today. :(

My wife offerred to let me do the double class (one at each dojo) tomorrow but it screws with her and the kids' schedule so bad I can't justify it.

2 Comments:

At August 02, 2009 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So then, which one will you attend Marsha?

 
At August 03, 2009 8:48 AM, Blogger Poxbox said...

The later class is the one that doesn't mess with the family because the kids are asleep at that point. I'll be going to NSA's class tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home