Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kaeshi Waza

Ok.... more than two hours has passed so I can't quite remember exactly what was done in class. First class Bob taught. No clue what we did at this point.
Helped out with the dojo computer and then went to the in-progress second class. I had some doubts about joining in. I was pretty wiped. So when I jumped in they were doing kaeshi-waza. Ikkyo reversal. Then we did a sankyo reversal. I think there were some kokyunage and so forth. At the end of class Mr. Mulligan gave us a little time to do a little freestyle with our partner. Dave and I were mixing it up a bit. My tai-otoshi needs practice still I think. I'm not getting the distribution of my weight correct.

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2010 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tai otosh... its like a disease. once you get it yoou can't get rid of it. But what a way to go!!! Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home