Monday, September 20, 2010

Options

Peter was stressing not making a committment when starting a technique. Lots of people want to grab and whatever right away, Peter had us taking ukes tsuki, doin a tanshin step and grab the hand underside with your other hand on top. From here we could shihonage, kotagaeshi and udekiminage and so forth.

I noticed a cake in the lounge. Looks like they had a gathering Friday night to celebrate our new shodan. Wish I could have come but the jewish holiday had that as a non-starter. I'm still waiting for the requisite trip on the hakima but nothing as yet.

Tonight I have a parent teacher conference. If I go straight to NSA I can catch their late class if my wife is able to gather the kids from two different households and put them to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home