Monday, September 06, 2010

Someone Actually Noticed

Friday's class was interesting. At times people say... hey.. great breakfall. This however was a different comment. We were doing a series of throws in a line. At one point it was Buddy's turn. He goes to throw, I felt him change his position and adjusted my ukemi to both take his lead (and be safe). I made this change mid way through the throw because he changed things midway through the throw.

So... He threw me and after had this surprised look on his face and he was telling me over and over how he felt me change my ukemi mid technique. I said... of course I changed, to adjust for what you were doing. He said.... yes but you changed in the middle of the throw..... I felt it.

Was kind of funny. It's not like it was a big deal. Nice to know he's far enough along to feel it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home