Saturday, October 27, 2012

Test Coming Soon

Had a real interesting Friday night class. Did some responses to katemenuchi attack. I liked most of them. One was totally confounding me until I realized what Mr. Mulligan wanted us to do. Then it was a piece of cake. Then there was one that for years I could never figure out how to do it right. I got a correction from Mulligan and bam, I then understood what I was doing wrong all this time. I made the correction and that particular technique was no problem. At the beginning of class he asked who was taking what for tests. Would have been nice to do some techniques from my test tonight but that didn't happen. From my perspective it's business as usual. For months now I've been seeing techniques for tests above my current rank. Never anything for my next test. Truth be told I'm sure I could do decent enough without any practice at all but I don't like going into a test so ill prepared. In addition there are some techniques where there are variations and I don't know which ones Mulligan wants to see for the test. Found out about the test today and it's coming up in a mere 2 weeks or so I think. Not exactly a huge lead time. I want to take the test to get it out of the way and start the clock ticking again. We shall see.

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2012 8:04 AM, Blogger Scott Zrubek said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home