Monday, December 03, 2012

Interesting Videos

No class for me tonight. I was busy. Ok... So I didn't get a class in tonight but I can't resist at least looking at some videos. Tonight I was looking at ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=gXjSmq_tbHQ&NR=1 Somewhere around the 5 minute mark Doshu starts alternating between throwing with the hand and throwing with the jo. Then I looked at it again and it clicked.... that's the same exact throw. He did it once with his hand and then did it again with the jo. Cool.

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2013 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One month, no comments.
You still practicing ?

 
At January 04, 2013 10:21 AM, Blogger Poxbox said...

Sorry for the humungous gap.

Oh yes... I still am practicing regularly. I did have a couple missed classes because of dojo closings.

I'll see if I can throw something up here soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home