Sunday, August 17, 2014

SSDD

I was away last week.  Caught up in my mail and I am amused to see an email sent out to the dojo to help do a cleanup.  Why amused?  It gave 3 days notice.  It was a moot point since I was away anyway.  I think it's ridiculous to assume that people can drop what they are doing with no real warning to show up.  I'm guessing that not many people showed because they didn't get the mat cleaned.

So after class today we scrubbed the mat.  I had no problem doing it as I was free and have done it in the past.  A little warning would have been nice.  I would have brought street clothes that were appropriate for cleaning.  I realized that I valued my old gi less and kept my gi on.  Someone else did the same thing.

Good thing I had an old gi on.  My only other choice would have been to walk.  Totally unnecessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home