Monday, April 20, 2015

Katemaenuchi That Was Actually Fun

Peter started us off doing katemenuchi techniques.  I generally don't enjoy this particular attack.  It's actually a likely one.  Someone grabs your shoulder/collar with one hand while they try to punch you in the face repeatedly.

Peter had some techniques for this that were actually fun.  Nothing was amazing.... it was just flowy.  He went from one technique to the next and had us repeat him.

Tony was his usual unpredictable self.  I was setting myself up for a roll from a particular technique.  Tony never let go of my wrist.  So I'm midway into a roll and I can't reach out as my hand is trapped.  At this point there is not much I can do, so I instinctively curled up into a tight little ball and rolled starting past my shoulder.  From then on I knew he was holding on so I just did breakfalls as that was easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home